Sample date: August 1, 2014

A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.

Temp
20.3C

Feels like 26C

Environment Canada
Text Size >   A   A   A

Printer Friendly

Healthy Babies Healthy Children Program

This page was reviewed or revised on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 2:36 PM

Are you a new mom with questions about breast feeding your baby? Or, is your baby a little older and ready to move on to solid food?

This section has all the information that you need to keep your baby healthy and happy.  Refer to the right sidebar for topics on parenting and infant development and below for related information on our website.


Healthy Babies Healthy Children Program

CHSD Resource Catalogue lists family health topical resources available to borrow. Click here to view the CHSD Resource Catalogue in a PDF format.